Thursday 12 December 2013

Evening Classes 2014

It seems that there's lots of you out there suffering from varying degrees of Sewingmachine-a-phobia and I'm afraid that My Get To Know Your Sewing Machine class for Jan sold out in a flash.

However if you've missed out this time, just to let you know that Jeanne and I are going to offer this class again in the spring, in the evening to accommodate those of you at work or tied up with lovely little peeps during the day.

The dates will be the 4th and 11th of February and the class will be held at our favourite Buckland Village Hall ( where I run my Retreat Day) just outside of Aston Clinton. The class will be 7.30pm til 9.30pm and will be £55 in total. Again the class will be limited to 6 so we can give 1:1 instruction, so do sign up early if you'd like to come.

Jeanne and I have been working through the class plan this morning drinking tea at Whitewaters Cafe and having such a lovely time. We are so excited about giving this class as I know it's going to really change some sewing lives! We both agree that we'd have loved to come on this class when we were starting out, we hope you love it too.

I will also shortly be announcing more evening classes through the spring and autumn of 2014. I'm planning to run my Simple Sampler class for beginners as well as making Fabric Covered Lampshades, Fabric Baskets and a new fun class with Jeanne turning orphaned Quilt Blocks into smart piped and zipped cushion covers. Lots of you have also asked about making your sewing machine a quilted cover of its own so I will also be working up a pattern for that. Phew! Too much sewing inspiration for me, I'm off to make 8 Elf based Fabric Party Bags for my little Pixie's birthday party this weekend.