Tuesday 18 September 2012

Spring 2013 Classes Now Online




Check out the tab Spring Classes 2013 to join me if you would like to make this Modern Applique quilt your 2013 project. I will be taking some more lovely photos of this quilt ( when i can rope in some volunteers with stronger arms than my poor kids!) to share with you more of the detail of each fun block. I have loved designing and making this quilt, I hope you will too. Its styled on the traditional elaborate Applique quilts from the 1850's, taking inspiration from folk art, Amish quilts and a dash of the 1950's - but made modern! This one really would make a future heirloom, the pace is slow and steady, 9 classes over 7 months to quilt along with a group as we each make our own unique version.




If you missed out on the Autumn Simple Sampler classes I will be running this popular class again in the Spring, sign up early it's already booking.



New for 2013 I also have a Quilting for Baby class which I am very excited about as my first quilts were driven by my desire to make things for my babies. I found quilting the perfect project to combine with new babies as its so pick-up-and-put-downable! I know there's lots of lovely Grannies-to-be out there too who would love this class - it's Short and Sweet, Plain and Simple - come along and see for yourself!